Create 3 motivational posters using quotes from inspirational people to help inspire others

This is the last task I’ve completed to earn my silver excellence badge.

To complete this task I needed to create three motivation posters by using quotes from people who inspire me.

The first quote I used was “One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world” by Malala. I used her quote because she represented the woman in her home country (Pakistan)

The second quote I used was “The most important thing, in anything you do, is always trying your hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it’s not as good as you’d hoped, you still have that sense of not letting yourself down “by Tom Holland. His quote is inspirational because he was bullied for taking ballet lessons, as that was his personal passion. 

The third quote I used was “I don’t make music for the eyes, I make music for the ears ” by Adele. She inspires me because she uses her emotions to make unique songs and lyrics.

I found this activity fun because it gave me the opportunity to make motivational posters to help others.